TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE
Carefully read the terms here under as they define the conditions of access and use of the website.
• terms and conditions of use refers to the terms and conditions which regulate the use of this website by the user.
• services refers to the functions, devices, applications, information and other services accessible through this website.
• user refers to any person which accesses and/or utilizes this website.
• website refers to the “home page” and other pages characterized by the domain name MYTRIPTONAPLES.COM, owned and managed by MyTripTo sas.
• material/s refers to any type of material or immaterial good which is rendered available through this website, including for example merchandising products, data, drawings, images, photographs, illustrations, descriptions, informative texts, films, audio files, music and sounds, services, software and other accessorial programs.
• content/s refers to messages, data, information, texts and other material including that of advertising nature.
2) RELATION BETWEEN “MYTRIPTO SAS” AND THE USER
In accessing, surfing or in any way using the website, the user agrees to comply by the terms and conditions of use and other dispositions and directives that the terms and conditions of use refer to as well as to any of their subsequent modifications. Where the user does not agree to be bound by the above, including any subsequent modifications, he/she must not access, surf or in any way use the website.
Mytripto sas reserves the right to integrate or modify at its own discretion any of the dispositions contained in the terms and conditions of use including any disposition and/or directive that the website refers to.
The integrations and modifications will be effective with their publication on the website along with a notice of the modification and/or integration. The use of the website, subsequently to the publication of the above mentioned notice, will entail the users consent to comply to the modifications even if he/she has not taken vision of these modifications. Therefore the user must frequently read the terms and conditions of use in order to verify the new active dispositions in order to be aware of the terms and conditions which regulate the use of the website.
3) LICENCE – PROSCRIPTION OF USE (INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS)
Mytripto sas grants a limited and not exclusive right of access to the website and to the materials contained within for non commercial and purely informative personal purposes.
The license is conditioned by the users acknowledgment, compliance and respect of all intellectual property rights relative to the materials, as for example copyright, rights afferent to trade marks and other intellectual property rights or intellectual deprivation, owned by mytripto sas and of whom the customer doesn’t acquire any entitlement.
All the Materials of this Website are protected by the copyright defined by the expression “ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED” owned by mytripto sas and by its affiliates and/or Partners and/or of third party licensees.
Except for the present, no material can be copied, modified, reproduced, distributed, publicized, downloaded, rendered accessible to the public, diffused or transmitted in any form and through any means, without the prior written consent of Mytripto sas or a qualified representative; nor may any notice, indicator of copyright or other type of patent contained in the materials be removed or altered.
The authorization of use of the website does not include the faculty of selling, commercializing, distributing the contents of the website or create works and/or materials derived from the website materials, such as for example website framing activities, reproduction of client information of use to others and/or any type of data extraction and/or use of apparatus for the gathering and extraction of data contained in this website.
Mytripto sas expressly prohibits the uploading on the website of users materials such as, for example, music, software, images and any other materials which constitute a violation of the intellectual property rights of third parties, except for when the user has obtained the necessary authorizations.
4) DISPUTES REGARDING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT VIOLATION
Mytripto sas respects the intellectual property rights of third parties. Where the user deems that his/her work has been copied and uploaded on this website and that such actions constitute a copyright violation, he/she must provide the Mytripto sas responsible with the following written documentation:
• Signature, even digital, of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
• Description of the copyrighted work that the uses deems to be violated.
• Indication of the exact position, within the website, of the copyrighted material that the user deems violated.
• Users declaration of good faith regarding the fact that the contested use was not authorized by the copyright holder, by the claimant or permitted by law;
• Users declaration that the above information is correct and that the user is the only copyright holder or that he is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright holder.
5) USERS RESPONSIBILITY FOR HIS/HER CONDUCT
The user agrees to relieve and indemnify Mytripto Sas from any pretence, action, claim, loss or damage (included legal fees) put forward or proposed by third parties and which derives from the users conduct, from the violation of the conditions of use or third party’s rights.
The user is conceded a limited and not exclusive right to create a link to his/her website as long as this website does not represent Mytripto Sas or that one or more of his/her products and/or services does not represent Mytripto Sas in a false, defamatory, or misleading manner or in any manner which discredits Mytripto Sas. The user can not use the logos or other graphic elements, such as Mytripto Sas marks, as visual link to the website, without the prior written consent of Mytripto
Mytripto Sas. The authorization of use can be revoked at all times.
The link will have to redirect to the homepage of the website and it has to be evident that the website and its contents don’t have any relation to the website which contains the link.
7) PRODUCT VALIDITY, MODIFICATIONS & AMENDMENTS
Products offered by Mytripto Sas are valid as per the dates and times displayed at www.mytriptonaples.com. Mytripto Sas is not responsible or liable for any information that it does not directly provide.
All requests for booking modifications/amendments must be directed to the Mytripto Sas Customer Care Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone +39.081.4203602 or fax +39.081.5529133
1. Mytripto Sas does not charge a fee to amend or change the dates or times of an existing booking, as long as the request is received by our Customer Care team more than seventy two (72) hours ahead of your confirmed tour date.
2. If you request a date/time change Mytripto sas will attempt to honor your request; However Mytripto sas cannot guarantee date/time change requests as all requests and amendments are subject to availability.
3. For changes made seventy two (72) hours or less from your original travel date a penalty fee of €15,00 applies to each person.
Mytripto Sas reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any tour that you have booked at www.mytriptonaples.com, at any time, for any reason. In such cases, if you are dissatisfied with the alternatives offered, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price.
8) PAYMENTS, REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
• Mytripto Sas accepts the following credit cards: Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron
• There is no charge or service fee for processing credit-card payments.
• Full payment by credit card is required to make a reservation. Payment will be listed as Mytripto Sas on the credit card statement.
• Canceling a booking with Mytripto Sas can result in cancellation fees being applied by Mytripto Sas, as outlined below. When canceling any booking you will be notified via email or fax of the successful cancellation and cancellation fees incurred.
• Mytripto Sas enforces a 72 hour advance refund policy.
• Cancellations must be communicated for e-mail at email@example.com no less than 72 hours in advance of the tour in order to receive a refund.
• All cancellations are subject to a cancellation fee of 10% of the total charged for person.
• No partial refunds will be given for cancellations made within 72 hours of a tour.
• No partial refunds are available once a tour has commenced.
• Full refunds only offered at the discretion of management
9) MYTRIPTO SAS VOUCHERS
You will receive a Mytripto Sas Voucher for each tour booked. You must provide the original, authentic Mytripto Sas Voucher at the start of your tour. Your booking cannot be honored or redeemed without presenting a valid Mytripto sas Voucher.
10) DISCLAIMERS & LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances will Mytripto sas be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of www.mytriptonaples.com regardless of the form of action.
Mytripto Sas accepts no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, government restrains, acts of war and/or terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control. This is not limited to, but may include, a) the closure of venues which Mytripto sas tours visits, where and when the closure of that venue is out of the control of Mytripto sas or where Mytripto sas is not notified by the Venue with ample time to notify the clients, which may be due to inclement weather, manifestations and protests or simply the last-minute decision of the venue. b) the inability of our tour to access certain monuments/areas and/or venues due to restrictions caused by excessive traffic, inclement weather, manifestations and protests or due to that area being restored/under construction or covered/obstructed from public view.
11) INVALIDITY AND/OR PARTIAL INEFFICIENCY
The invalidity or inefficiency of any disposition of the terms and conditions of use will not influence the validity or efficiency of any other disposition or part of disposition.
Mytripto Sas reserves the right, without notice, to withdraw from the terms and conditions of use and to prevent the users access to the website.
13) APPLICABLE LAWS AND LEGAL COURT
The terms and conditions of use will be sustained and interpreted by the Italian law except for the International Private Law. Any controversy derived or connected to the execution of terms and conditions of use will be passed on to the exclusive jurisdiction of the legal court of Naples that follows.