DO THIS BECAUSE…
WHAT TO EXPECT
This VIP experience to Capri escorts you past the crowds, the bustling lines and avoids the long public transportation wait times as you embark on a full-day excursion on private coach.
Starting from the center of Rome you will board your high-speed train and depart for the central station of Naples. Arrive in the meeting point a private bus you will accompany at Beverello Pier. Once you get there you will enjoy a 1 hour high speed boat ride to the island, where you will meet your local English speaking guide.
Capri and Anacapri are full of history and authenticity: you will fully experience it while immersing yourself into the most inspiring places of the island.
This full day exploration gives you the luxury of getting around via private coach so you can focus on relaxing and enjoyng your time in Capri.
Visit of Anacapri and Axel Munthe’s Belvedere, lunch in a typical restaurant and continue to Capri centre with the famous “Piazzetta”. You will admire the Augustus Gardens, with the magnificent view of the “Faraglioni”, and you will have time to walk in the pictoresque streets (Cia Camerelle, Via Tragara, Via Le Botteghe) full of lively coffee bars and exclusive boutique.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
WHAT TO REMEMBER
• This tour involves a fair amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended.
• We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
• Please note that the boat journey to Capri will occasionally be affected by adverse weather and sea conditions. If you are sensitive to seasickness please take any necessary precautions before your journey.
• Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather.
• Please note that the visit to the Blue Grotto is available upon client request at a price of €30. The service will be purchased on site and the only method of payment accepted is cash. The access to the Blue Grotto is always subject to weather conditions. Please note that if you opt for this service you will miss a part of the tour in Capri or Anacapri, depending on the time table for the Blue Grotto visits.
WHAT TO REMEMBER
The arrival at Rome Termini Station is autonomous
The train from Rome leaves at 07:35 and arrive in Naples at 08:45
The tour departure time: 8:55 am from the Hotel Terminus
It requires punctuality
Use clothing and comfortable shoes , especially in high season
The train from Naples leaves at 19.30 and arrive in Rome at 20.40
Bring your vouchers